Species of Thailand
Sam Roi Yot bent-toed gecko
Thai: ตุ๊กกายสามร้อยยอด, took gai Sam Roi Yot
Binomial name: Cyrtodactylus samroiyot, Olivier S. G. Pauwels & Montri Sumontha, 2014
* No content available for this species yet *
- Cyrtodactylus samroiyot
- German: Samroiyot Bogenfingergecko
- English: Sam Roi Yot bent-toed gecko
- French: Cyrtodactyle de Sam Roï Yot
- Dutch: Samroiyotkromvingergekko
- Thai: ตุ๊กกายสามร้อยยอด, took gai Sam Roi Yot
- Sam Roi Yot District, Prachuap Khiri Khan
Range map of Cyrtodactylus samroiyot in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.