Taxi | Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep
The sedan taxi transfers we offer are for maximum 2-3 people, MPV/MUV are for up to 3-5 people, minivans are for bigger groups up to 10-12 people, all depending on amount of luggage.
Our prices are round-trip within the same day. If only Doi Suthep (Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep) visited, the driver will wait 2 hours, another 2 hours at the second spot, if all three attractions visited, total 9 hours from pickup until depart from the park.
This is only a taxi service, not a guided tour, no guidance will be done. Any other spots you wish to visit in the park, please let us know for a quote.
|Chiang Mai – Doi Suthep Temple (2 hours)||
|Chiang Mai – Doi Suthep Temple, Bhubing Palace (4 h)||
|Chiang Mai – Doi Suthep Temple, Bhubing Palace, Doi Pui (9 h)||
Your own personal expenses like entrance feels, meals, refreshments not included.
For other none national park related destinations, please send an inquiry and ask. We do offer intercity taxi services from some major tourist destinations.
Reviews from our guests
We appreciate your feedback after the tour when booking with us.
- Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Khao Yai
- Bangkok - Erawan Falls - shared full day taxi service
- Bangkok - Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Bangkok - Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Bangkok - Khao Yai
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, 2 days, 1 night
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, 3 days, 2 nights
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, Day trip
- Bangkok/Kanchanaburi to Erawan Waterfalls or Hellfire Pass
- Chiang Mai - Doi Inthanon National Park
- Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep
- Hua Hin - Kaeng Krachan
- Hua Hin - Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Hua Hin - Kui Buri National Park
- Hua Hin - Pala-U Waterfall
- Khao Lak - Khao Sok National Park
- Khao Lak - Waterfalls
- Koh Lanta - Khao Sok National Park
- Krabi - Khao Phanom Bencha National Park
- Krabi - Khao Sok National Park
- Pattaya - Khao Yai
- Phuket - Khao Sok National Park
- Surat Thani - Khao Sok National Park