Taxi | Bangkok to Khao Yai, Day trip
Our taxi services are private means no others will join you. The quotes below are per taxi (not per person) and include fuel, eventual tollway fees. No tips needed, there won't be any hidden costs on top of what agree, but if you decide to get to alternative places mentioned below additional charges may apply. We work with a group of honest taxi drivers we trust.
The pickup/drop off includes from/to Bangkok. The driver to meet at the hotel lobbys, the airports or at front of condo/apartments. When necessary, our driver will hold a name plate with your name on at the meeting points.
We are registered with Thai Tourist Authorithy (see T.A.T. license at the footer of this page). A mandatory insurance covered by the price below, the insurance is for ages 12 months up to 75 years old.
|Type of car||Pax||Price|
|MPV||4-6||3,600 to 3,650 THB|
|Minivan||8-10||4,200 to 4,300 THB|
Price range for MPV and Minivan depends on how many people. If MPV has more than 4 passangers or Minivan has more than 8 passengers the higher rate will apply to cover additional insurance costs.
Day trip planning
The planning below is just a suggestion, you are free to decide your own planning.
- Pickup from Bangkok hotel/airport etc as early as 6 am
- PB Valley, wineary
- The Bloom
- Primo Piazza
- Palio Khao Yai
- The Chocolate Factory
- Pete Maze
- Farm Chokchai (closed on Mondays)
- Any restaurants/cafes along the routes
- Return to Bangkok hotel
Service hours; 9 am until 6 pm at the attractions, restaurant visit until 7 pm
The service can start earliest 6 am from Bangkok or 9 am from Khao Yai area. You can enjoy your time at the attractions up until 6 pm, or have dinner time until 7 pm. You will be taken to your hotel after 6 pm (or after 7 pm if you use a dinner time).
An hourly fee will apply if you still enjoy attractions after 6 pm, or if you still enjoy a restaurant time after 7 pm. The drive back time to hotel won't be charged, no matter how far.
The included dinner time until 7 pm can be used to visit Pak Chong Night Market if time allows. This may not be possible if the last attraction before is too far from Pak Chong due to driving time.
- Fuel, eventual tollway fees, eventual parking fees
- Visiting any other attractions nearby the ones listed above, but to be confirmed with us before the trip
- Drop off at hotel after 6 or 7 pm (drive back time to hotel included)
- Your personal expenses such as eventual entrance fee or tour costs at the attractions
- Meals, refreshments
Reviews from our guests
We appreciate your feedback after the tour when booking with us.
- Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Khao Yai
- Bangkok - Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Erawan Falls - Hellfire Pass
- Bangkok - Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Bangkok - Khao Yai
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, 2 days, 1 night
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, 3 days, 2 nights
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, Day trip
- Chiang Mai - Doi Inthanon National Park
- Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep
- Hua Hin - Kaeng Krachan
- Hua Hin - Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Hua Hin - Kui Buri National Park
- Hua Hin - Pala-U Waterfall
- Khao Sok from Phuket - Krabi - Surat Thani - Ko Lanta
- Pattaya - Khao Yai