Taxi | Bangkok to Khao Yai, 2 days, 1 night
Our taxi services are private means no others will join you. The quotes below are per taxi (not per person) and include fuel, eventual tollway fees. No tips needed, there won't be any hidden costs on top of what agree, but if you decide to get to alternative places mentioned below additional charges may apply. We work with a group of honest taxi drivers we trust.
The pickup/drop off includes from/to Bangkok. The driver to meet at the hotel lobbys, the airports or at front of condo/apartments. When necessary, our driver will hold a name plate with your name on at the meeting points.
We are registered with Thai Tourist Authorithy (see T.A.T. license at the footer of this page). A mandatory insurance covered by the price below, the insurance is for ages 12 months up to 75 years old.
|Type of car||Pax||Option #1||Option #2|
|Sedan||2||5,500 THB||6,600 THB|
|MPV||4-5||5,800 THB||7,000 THB|
|Minivan||8-9||7,700 THB||8,200 THB|
Option #1: The first or the second day is an one way transfer, the other day is a full day service
Option #2: Both days are full day services
2D1N with 2 full days planning
Below is a planning for 2 full days (Option #2 above). The first or the second day can be only one way service between Bangkok and Khao Yai if you like, means no visiting of attractions.
The planning below is just a suggestion, you are free to decide your own planning.
- Pickup from Bangkok hotel/airport etc as early as 6 am
- PB Valley, wineary
- The Bloom
- Primo Piazza
- Palio Khao Yai
- The Chocolate Factory
- Pete Maze
- Pak Chong Night Market (optional if time allows)
- Any restaurants/cafes along the routes
- Drop off at Khao Yai hotel
Service hours; 9 am until 6 pm at the attractions, restaurant visit until 7 pm
- 9 am - Pickup from Khao Yai hotel
- Farm Chokchai (closed Mondays)
- Suwan Farm (sweet corn buying 10 am)
- Premium Outlet Khao-Yai
- Secret Art Garden - closed Wednesdays
- Wat Thep Phitak Punnaram (White Buddha & temple)
- Dairy Farm and Shop
- Any restaurants/cafes along the routes
- Drop off at Bangkok hotel (expected arrival 8:30 pm to 10 pm)
The service can start earliest 6 am from Bangkok or 9 am from Khao Yai area. You can enjoy your time at the attractions up until 6 pm, or have dinner time until 7 pm. You will be taken to your hotel after 6 pm (or after 7 pm if you use a dinner time).
An hourly fee will apply if you still enjoy attractions after 6 pm, or if you still enjoy a restaurant time after 7 pm. The drive back time to hotel won't be charged, no matter how far.
The included dinner time until 7 pm can be used to visit Pak Chong Night Market if time allows. This may not be possible if the last attraction before is too far from Pak Chong due to driving time.
- Fuel, eventual tollway fees, eventual parking fees
- Visiting any other attractions nearby the ones listed above, but to be confirmed with us before the trip
- Drop off at hotel after 6 or 7 pm (drive back time to hotel included)
- Your personal expenses such as eventual entrance fee or tour costs at the attractions
- Meals, refreshments
Reviews from our guests
We appreciate your feedback after the tour when booking with us.
- Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Khao Yai
- Bangkok - Erawan Falls - shared full day taxi service
- Bangkok - Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Bangkok - Kanchanaburi, Erawan Waterfalls or Hellfire Pass
- Bangkok - Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Bangkok - Khao Yai
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, 2 days, 1 night
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, 3 days, 2 nights
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, Day trip
- Chiang Mai - Doi Inthanon National Park
- Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep
- Hua Hin - Kaeng Krachan
- Hua Hin - Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Hua Hin - Kui Buri National Park
- Hua Hin - Pala-U Waterfall
- Kanchanaburi - Erawan Waterfalls or Hellfire Pass
- Khao Lak - Khao Sok National Park
- Khao Lak - Waterfalls
- Koh Lanta - Khao Sok National Park
- Krabi - Khao Phanom Bencha National Park
- Krabi - Khao Sok National Park
- Pattaya - Khao Yai
- Phuket - Khao Sok National Park
- Surat Thani - Khao Sok National Park