Species of Thailand
Dumnui's bent toed gecko
Thai: ตุ๊กกายดำนุ้ย, tuk gai Dumnui
Binomial name: Cyrtodactylus dumnuii, Aaron Matthew Bauer, Kirati Kunya, Montri Sumontha, Piyawan Niyomwan, Olivier Sylvain Gérard Pauwels, Lawan Chanhome & Tunyakorn Kunya, 2010
* No content available for this species yet *
- Cyrtodactylus dumnuii
- German: Dumnuis Bogenfingergecko
- English: Dumnui’s bent toed gecko
- French: Cyrtodactyle de Dumnui
- Dutch: Kromvingergekko van Dumnui
- ตุ๊กกายดำนุ้ย, tuk gai Dumnui
- Cyrtodactylus dumnuii, Aaron Matthew Bauer, Kirati Kunya, Montri Sumontha, Piyawan Niyomwan, Olivier Sylvain Gérard Pauwels, Lawan Chanhome & Tunyakorn Kunya (2010)
No photo for this species yet
- Chiang Dao District, Chiang Mai
Range map of Cyrtodactylus dumnuii in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.