Private Tour | 1-day tour in Khao Sok Lake
Also called Cheow Lan Lake, Khao Sok Lake, the lake is popular for its limestone karst formations rising up from the water, impressive viewpoints, caves, trails, kayaking activities, wildlife watching, swimming but also for overnight stay in floating raft houses. The popular towns nearby the lake are Phuket, Khao Lak, Ko Samui, Ao Nang and Krabi.
With a day tour in the lake starting from and ending at the lake pier, you will be able to visit a number of popular attractions of the park in Khlong Kla tributary, hike in the jungle, kayak near a raft house or simply relax.
Our itineraries are not strict, the following itinerary is just an example. Depending on your preferences, weather conditions, eventual accessibility/closure of attractions, seasonal closures etc, the guide may offer a different planning.
- 10 am - pickup from Cheow Lan Lake Pier to board your long-tail boat
- Head to Khlong Kla tributary for hike
- Visit Pra Kie Phet Cave (aka Diamong Cave)
- Lunch at a nearby raft house
- Scenic tour to limestone karst formations rising up from the water (Khao Sam Kloe)
- Kayak or swimming
- 5 to 5:30 pm - tour ends at the pier
Tour details in short:
- Duration: 1 day
- Type: Private
- Price: * see price table *
- Group size: 1 or more people
- Grade: Easy
- Transport: Long-tail boat
- Start: 10 am
- End: around 5:30 pm
What to bring:
- Swimwear, towel
- Sunglasses, hat to protect from sun
- Personal toiletries
- Rain clothing, specially on rainy season
The tour will be led by a private guide which means no others will join you while exploring the lake and surrounding areas, meaning this is not a group tour. The group size in price table is referring to how many people you are, i.e. how many in your family, how many friends.
The prices below do not include entrance fees to the national park. The entrance fees need to be paid before reaching the pier/guide.
|Pax||Rate per person|
Tour rates include:
- Prvate guide
- Private long-tail boat transportation
- Life jacket
- Kayak activity
- Accident insurance during the tour (covering basic hospital costs)
Tour rates doesn't include:
- Entrance fees to the park
- Transfer to the lake from the nearby towns