Species of Thailand
Doi Suthep bent-toed gecko
Thai: ตุ๊กกายดอยสุเทพ, took gai doi suthep
Binomial name: Cyrtodactylus doisuthep, Kirati Kunya, Aumporn Panmongkol, Olivier S G Pauwels, Montri Sumontha, Jiraporn Meewasana, Woraphot Bunkhwamdi & Siriwat Dangsri, 2014
* No content available for this species yet *
- Cyrtodactylus doisuthep
- German: Doisuthep Bogenfingergecko
- English: Doi Suthep bent-toed gecko
- French: Cyrtodactyle du Doï Suthep
- Dutch: Doisuthepkromvingergekko
- Thai: ตุ๊กกายดอยสุเทพ, took gai doi suthep
- Cyrtodactylus doisuthep, Kirati Kunya, Aumporn Panmongkol, Olivier S G Pauwels, Montri Sumontha, Jiraporn Meewasana, Woraphot Bunkhwamdi & Siriwat Dangsri (2014)
Range map of Cyrtodactylus doisuthep in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.