Species of Thailand
Angular-spotted bent-toed gecko
Binomial name: Cyrtodactylus angularis, Malcolm Arthur Smith, 1921
* No content available for this species yet *
- Cyrtodactylus angularis
- German: Winkelbogenfingergecko
- Angular-spotted bent-toed gecko
- Angulated bow-fingered gecko
- Angled forest gecko
- Thai: ตุ๊กกายดงพญาเย็น
- Cyrtodactylus (Cyrtodactylus) angularis, Herbert Rösler (2000)
- Cyrtodactylus angularis, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (1999)
- Gymnodactylus (Cyrtodactylus) angularis, Heinz Wermuth (1965)
- Cyrtodactylus angularis, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Cyrtodactylus angularis, Garth Underwood (1954)
- Gymnodactylus angularis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Gymnodactylus peguensis var. angularis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1921)
No photo for this species yet
- Sakaerat Environmental Research Station
- Wang Nam Khiao District, Nakhon Ratchasima
Range map of Cyrtodactylus angularis in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.