Species of Thailand
Theobald's kukri snake
Thai: งูปี่แก้วพม่า, ngu bpi gaeow Phama
Binomial name: Oligodon theobaldi, Albert Charles Lewis Günther, 1868
Theobald's Kukri Snake Oligodon theobaldi is a species of snake found in Bangladesh, Myanmar (= Burma), India (Assam) and Thailand.
This article uses material from the Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Photos in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Oligodon theobaldi
- Mandalay kukri snake
- Theobald's kukri snake
- Thai: งูปี่แก้วพม่า, ngu bpi gaeow Phama
- Oligodon theobaldi, Van Stanley Bartholomew Wallach et al. (2014)
- Oligodon theobaldi, Marc David Green et al. (2010)
- Oligodon theobaldi, Indraneil Das (1996)
- Oligodon theobaldi, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1943)
- Oligodon theobaldi, Frank Wall (1923)
- Simotes theobaldi, Frank Wall (1908)
- Simotes beddomii, George Albert Boulenger (1890)
- Simotes theobaldi, Albert Charles Lewis Günther (1868)
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
Range map of Oligodon theobaldi in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits and Parinya Pawangkhanant for their help with many range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.