Species of Thailand
Theobald's kukri snake
Binomial name: Oligodon theobaldi (Albert Charles Lewis Günther, 1868)
Theobald's Kukri Snake Oligodon theobaldi is a species of snake found in Bangladesh, Myanmar (= Burma), India (Assam) and Thailand.
This article uses material from the Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Please see license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Oligodon theobaldi
- English: Mandalay kukri snake, Theobald's kukri snake
- Oligodon theobaldi, Van Stanley Bartholomew Wallach et al. (2014)
- Oligodon theobaldi, Marc David Green et al. (2010)
- Oligodon theobaldi, Indraneil Das (1996)
- Oligodon theobaldi, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1943)
- Oligodon theobaldi, Frank Wall (1923)
- Simotes theobaldi, Frank Wall (1908)
- Simotes beddomii, George Albert Boulenger (1890)
- Simotes theobaldi, Albert Charles Lewis Günther (1868)
Theobald's kukri snake is found in following locations in Thailand
Please note that this non-official list is not complete nor necessarily accurate. This list is a summary of checklists from other websites, blogs, publications, photo/videos published on various websites or our own findings. We appreciate your contributions with photo proof.
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
Range map of Oligodon theobaldi in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are generated automatically based on very limited data we have about the protected sites, the data is not necessarily accurate. Please help us to improve our range maps by sharing your findings/knowledge.