Species of Thailand
Jintakune's kukri snake
Thai: งูปี่แก้วจินตกูล, ngu bpi gaeow Jintakune
Binomial name: Oligodon jintakunei, Olivier S.G. Pauwels, Van Stanley Bartholomew Wallach, Patrick David & Lawan Chanhome, 2002
* No content available for this species yet *
- Oligodon jintakunei
- German: Jintakunes Kukrinatter
- English: Jintakune's kukri snake
- French: Oligodon de Jintakune
- Dutch: Jinta-kune’s kukrislang
- Thai: งูปี่แก้วจินตกูล, ngu bpi gaeow Jintakune
- Oligodon jintakunei, Van Stanley Bartholomew Wallach et al. (2014)
- Oligodon jintakunei, Olivier S.G. Pauwels & Van Stanley Bartholomew Wallach, Patrick David & Lawan Chanhome (2002)
Data Deficient (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
- Krabi Province
Range map of Oligodon jintakunei in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits and Parinya Pawangkhanant for their help with many range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.