Species of Thailand
Chan-ard's rock gecko
Thai: จิ้งจกนิ้วยาวธัญญา, ching chok niew yaow Tanya
Binomial name: Cnemaspis chanardi, Larry Lee Grismer, Montri Sumontha, Michael Cota, Jesse L. Grismer, Perry L. Wood Jr, Olivier Sylvain Gérard Pauwels & Kirati Kunya, 2010
* No content available for this species yet *
- Cnemaspis chanardi
- English: Chan-ard's rock gecko
- Thai: จิ้งจกนิ้วยาวธัญญา, ching chok niew yaow Tanya
- Cnemaspis chanardi, Larry Lee Grismer et al. (2014)
- Cnemaspis chanardi, Larry Lee Grismer, Montri Sumontha, Michael Cota, Jesse L. Grismer, Perry L. Wood Jr, Olivier Sylvain Gérard Pauwels & Kirati Kunya (2010)
- Cnemaspis siamensis, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Cnemaspis siamensis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Gonatodes siamensis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1930)
- Ban Na San District, Surat Thani
- Don Sak District, Surat Thani
- Khao Chong
- Khao Luang National Park
- Khao Nan National Park
- Khao Phra - Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Wang Hip
- Khlong Thom District, Krabi
- Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani
- Manang District, Satun
- Mueang Satun District, Satun
- Na Yong District, Trang
- Nopphitam District, Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Tai Rom Yen National Park
- Yong Waterfall National Park
Range map of Cnemaspis chanardi in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.