Species of Thailand
Siamese rock gecko
Binomial name: Cnemaspis siamensis, Malcolm Arthur Smith , 1925
Also known as Siamese Gecko or Siamese Rock Gecko, Cnemaspis siamensis is a species of geckos. It is found in Thailand. No subspecies listed.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Cnemaspis siamensis
- German: Siam-Dünnfingergecko
- English: Siamese rock gecko
- Thai: จิ้งจกนิ้วยาวไทย
- Cnemaspis siamensis, Larry Lee Grismer et al. (2014)
- Cnemaspis (Cnemaspis) siamensis, Herbert Rösler (2000)
- Cnemaspis siamensis, Merel J. Cox et al. (1998)
- Cnemaspis siamensis, Ulrich Manthey & Wolfgang Grossmann (1997)
- Cnemaspis siamensis, Arnold Girard Kluge (1993)
- Cnemaspis siamensis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Gonatodes siamensis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1925)
- Cnemaspis (cnemaspis) siamensis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1925)
- Gonatodes kendalli, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1916)
- Kaeng Krachan District, Phetchaburi
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Kaeng Krung National Park
- Pathio District, Chumphon
- Sri Phang-nga National Park
Range map of Cnemaspis siamensis in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits and Parinya Pawangkhanant for their help with many range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.