Species of Thailand
Starry forest skink
Binomial name: Sphenomorphus stellatus, George Albert Boulenger, 1900
* No content available for this species yet *
- Sphenomorphus stellatus
- German: Perak Waldskink
- Starry forest skink
- Perak forest skink
- Thai: จิ้งเหลนภูเขาจุดดาว
- Lygosoma stellatum, Larry Lee Grismer et al. (2010)
- Sphenomorphus stellatum, Larry Lee Grismer et al. (2007)
- Sphenomorphus stellatus, Rudolf Malkmus et al. (2002)
- Sphenomorphus stellatum, Robert Frederick Inger et al. (2001)
- Sphenomorphus stellatus, Merel J. Cox et al. (1998)
- Sphenomorphus stellatus, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Lygosoma (Sphenomorphus) stellatum, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1937)
- Lygosoma stellatum, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Lygosoma annamiticum, Oskar Boettger (1901)
- Lygosoma stellatum, George Albert Boulenger (1900)
No photo for this species yet
- Namtok Phlio National Park
- Phu Wiang District, Khon Kaen
Range map of Sphenomorphus stellatus in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.