Species of Thailand
Line-spotted forest skink
Binomial name: Sphenomorphus lineopunctulatus, Edward Harrison Taylor, 1962
* No content available for this species yet *
- Sphenomorphus lineopunctulatus
- German: Fleckenstreifen Waldskink
- Line-spotted forest skink
- Taylor's forest skink
- Thai: จิ้งเหลนภูเขาอุบล
- Sphenomorphus lineopunctulatus, Charles W. Linkem et al. (2010)
- Sphenomorphus lineopunctulatus, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (1999)
- Sphenomorphus lineopunctulatus, Allen Eddy Greer & Fred Parker (1967)
- Sphenomorphus lineopunctulatus, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Sphenomorphus lineopunctulatus, Edward Harrison Taylor (1962)
No photo for this species yet
- Nam Yuen District, Ubon Ratchathani
- Phu Chong Na Yoi National Park
Range map of Sphenomorphus lineopunctulatus in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.