Species of Thailand
Helen's forest skink
Thai: จิ้งเหลนภูเขาเฮเลน, ching-laen phu khao he len
Binomial name: Sphenomorphus helenae, Doris Mable Cochran, 1927
* No content available for this species yet *
- Sphenomorphus helenae
- German: Nataburi Waldskink
- Helen's forest skink
- Notaburi forest skink
- Thai: จิ้งเหลนภูเขาเฮเลน, ching-laen phu khao he len
- Sphenomorphus helenae, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (1999)
- Lygosoma (Sphenomorphus) helenae, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1937)
- Lygosoma helenae, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Sphenomorphus helenae, Doris Mable Cochran (1927)
No photo for this species yet
- Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima
Range map of Sphenomorphus helenae in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.