Species of Thailand
Kaeng Krachan parachute gecko
Thai: ตุ๊กแกบินแก่งกระจาน, took gaeh bin Kaeng Krachan
Binomial name: Ptychozoon kaengkrachanense, Montri Sumontha, Olivier S. G. Pauwels, Kirati Kunya, Chaiwat Limlikhitaksorn, Sirichai Ruksue, Apirat Taokratok, Michel Ansermet & Lawan Chanhome, 2012
Ptychozoon kaengkrachanense, also known as Kaeng Krachan Parachute Gecko is a species of gecko endemic to Thailand. The kaengkrachanense epithet is a reference to Kaeng Krachan National Park and Kaeng Krachan District in Phetchaburi Province of Thailand.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Ptychozoon kaengkrachanense
- English: Kaeng Krachan parachute gecko
- French: Gecko planant de Kaeng Krachan
- Thai: ตุ๊กแกบินแก่งกระจาน, took gaeh bin Kaeng Krachan
- Ptychozoon kaengkrachanense, Montri Sumontha, Olivier S. G. Pauwels, Kirati Kunya, Chaiwat Limlikhitaksorn, Sirichai Ruksue, Apirat Taokratok, Michel Ansermet & Lawan Chanhome (2012)
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Thong Pha Phum National Park
Range map of Ptychozoon kaengkrachanense in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits and Parinya Pawangkhanant for their help with many range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.