Species of Thailand
Cambodian stream skink
Binomial name: Tropidophorus microlepis, Albert Charles Lewis Günther, 1861
* No content available for this species yet *
- Tropidophorus microlepis
- German: Kleinschuppiger Wasserskink
- Cambodian stream skink
- Small-scaled water skink
- Tropidophorus microlepis, Bryan L. Stuart et al. (2006)
- Tropidophorus microlepis, Merel J. Cox et al. (1998)
- Tropidophorus microlepis, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Tropidophorus microlepis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Tropidophorus cochinchinensis, George Albert Boulenger (1887)
- Tropidophorus microlepis, Albert Charles Lewis Günther (1861)
No photo for this species yet
Range map of Tropidophorus microlepis in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.