Species of Thailand
Thai: งูสายม่าน คอดอกเลื่อยสีดำ, ngu sai maan khod dok lueai see dam
Binomial name: Dendrelaphis nigroserratus, Gernot Vogel, Johan van Rooijen & Sjon Hauser, 2012
First described in 2012, Dendrelaphis nigroserratus, commonly known as Sawtooth-necked bronzeback is a species of snake found in relatively isolated border areas in Phetchaburi, Kanchanaburi and Tak provinces of Thailand and adjacent areas in Myanmar.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Dendrelaphis nigroserratus
- English: Saw-tooth-necked bronzeback
- Thai: งูสายม่าน คอดอกเลื่อยสีดำ, ngu sai maan khod dok lueai see dam
- Dendrelaphis nigroserratus, Van Stanley Bartholomew Wallach et al. (2014)
- Dendrelaphis nigroserratus, Gernot Vogel, Johan van Rooijen & Sjon Hauser (2012)
- Dendrelaphis cyanochloris, Olivier S. G. Pauwels et al. (2003)
- Dendrelaphis striatus, Olivier S. G. Pauwels et al. (2000)
- Dendrelaphis striatus, Seesook (2000)
Range map of Dendrelaphis nigroserratus in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.