Species of Thailand
Binomial name: Pericrocotus brevirostris, Nicholas Aylward Vigors, 1831
The Short-billed Minivet (Pericrocotus brevirostris) is a species of bird in the Campephagidae family.
It is found in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests and subtropical or tropical moist montane forests.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Pericrocotus brevirostris
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Chiang Dao District, Chiang Mai
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Huai Nam Dang National Park
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Khun Chae National Park
- Mae Fa Luang District, Chiang Rai
- Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai
- Mae Wong National Park
- Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai
- Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai
- Nong Bong Khai Non-hunting Area
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park
Range map of Pericrocotus brevirostris in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits and Parinya Pawangkhanant for their help with many range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.