Species of Thailand
Even-toed supple skink
Thai: จิ้งเหลนเรียวภาคกลาง, ching laen reao Pak Klang
Binomial name: Lygosoma isodactylum, Albert Charles Lewis Günther, 1864
* No content available for this species yet *
- Lygosoma isodactylum
- German: Gleichfinger-Laubskink
- Even-toed supple skink
- Siamese writhing skink
- Thai: จิ้งเหลนเรียวภาคกลาง, ching laen reao Pak Klang
- Lygosoma isodactylum, Michael Cota et al. (2011)
- Riopa isodactyla, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (1999)
- Lygosoma (Riopa) isodactyla , Merel J. Cox et al. (1998)
- Riopa isodactyla, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Squamicilia isodactyla, Myron Budd Mittleman (1952)
- Riopa isodactyla, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Lygosoma isodactylum, George Albert Boulenger (1887)
- Eumeces isodactylus, Albert Charles Lewis Günther (1864)
No photo for this species yet
- Muak Lek District, Saraburi
- Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province
- Takhli District, Nakhon Sawan
Range map of Lygosoma isodactylum in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.