Species of Thailand
Korat supple skink
Lygosoma koratense, Malcolm Arthur Smith, 1917
(In Thai: จิ้งเหลนเรียวโคราช)
The Korat supple skink or Koraten writhing skink (Lygosoma koratense) is a species of skink in the Scincidae family. It is endemic to Thailand.
It can live in many different environments, including montane evergreen rainforests and low limestone hills, and also intensively cultivated and degraded areas.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Lygosoma koratense
- German: Korat-Laubskink
- English: Koraten writhing skink
- Thai: จิ้งเหลนเรียวโคราช
- Lygosoma koratense, Peter Geissler et al. (2012)
- Riopa koratense, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (1999)
- Lygosoma khoratense (Riopa khoratense), Merel J. Cox et al. (1998)
- Riopa koratense, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Riopa koratense, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Lygosoma koratense, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1917)