Species of Thailand
Burmese supple skink
Thai: จิ้งเหลนเรียวพม่า, ching laen reao pama
Binomial name: Lygosoma anguinum, William Theobald, 1868
* No content available for this species yet *
- Lygosoma anguinum
- Burmese supple skink
- Burmese slender skink
- Thai: จิ้งเหลนเรียวพม่า, ching laen reao pama
- Lygosoma anguinum, Peter Geissler et al. (2012)
- Riopa anguina, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Lygosoma anguininum, George Albert Boulenger (1887)
- Riopa anguina, John Anderson (1871)
- Lygosoma anguininum, William Theobald (1868)
- Riopa anguina, William Theobald (1868)
Data Deficient (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
- Lum Nam Pai Wildlife Sanctuary
- Pathio District, Chumphon
Range map of Lygosoma anguinum in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.