Taxi | Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Khao Yai
Full day taxi service with start from a Bangkok airport/hotel, to attractions in Ayutthaya and north of Khao Yai.
Service hours; The full day services can start from a Bangkok airport/hotel as early as 6 am, continue att the attractions up until 4:30pm in Ayutthaya or 6 pm at Khao Yai before drop off at a hotel in Khao Yai area or in Bangkok. The earliest pickup time from a Khao Yai hotel is 9 am. After 6 pm you will be returned to your hotel. The return time to your hotel depends on it's distance to the last attraction. If returned to a Bangkok hotel, the expected return time could be 8:30pm if the traffic is good.
Bangkok to Ayutthaya & Khao Yai
MPV/MUV - Toyota Innova model, max 4 people on 2 rows with 1 bigger luggage per person or 5 people with smaller luggage (max 1 big luggage) on 3 rows.
Minivan - 10 seater Toyota Commuters, this model is standard in Thailand. Max 7-8 people with max 4 bigger luggage and 4 medium luggage or 10 people with no luggage. 9-10 people with luggage won't fit even with kids.
The quotes displayed in this page are per group/vehicle, not per person.
|Ayutthaya only||MPV/MUV||4-5||3,100 THB (*)|
|Ayutthaya only||Minivan||8-10||3,700 THB (*)|
|Ayutthaya & Khao Yai||MPV/MUV||4-5||3,800 THB (*)|
|Ayutthaya & Khao Yai||Minivan||8-10||4,500 THB (*)|
(*) Pickup from and/or return to Bangkok hotel included, only pickup from airport included.
Attractions to visit
- Wat Chaiwatthanaram (Historic Park)
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet (temple) in Ayutthaya Historic Park
- Wat Ratchaburana & Buddha statue in tree
- Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
- Any other attractions in Central Ayutthaya
- PB Valley | tours can be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primo Piazza
- Palio Khao Yai (optional)
- Farm Chokchai (optional) - closed Mondays | tours can be booked via email@example.com
- Any restaurants/cafes along the routes
You are free to to change yout planning, but please let us know about eventual new attractions to visit so we can confirm the price.
- Pick up from hotel or Airport in Bangkok, return to hotel in Bangkok (not service back to the airports)
- Fuel, eventual tollway fees, eventual parking fees
- Service at the attractions up until 6 pm. This means you can enjoy the attractions in Ayutthaya or Khao Yai area up until 6pm.
- Drop off at hotel after 6pm (drive back time to hotel included)
- Your personal expenses such as eventual entrance fee or tour costs at the attractions
- Meals, refreshments
- Planning itineraries, no need for hourly bases plannings as the driver will wait at each attraction until you are ready to move to the next. We will only order the attractions for optimal route.
No service to following places;
- Attractions at the south side of the national park
- Cruel places with animals in captivity like zoo or elephant businesses (farms with domestic animals are ok)
- Attractions in Bangkok (only drop off at one location)
Reviews from our guests
We appreciate your feedback after the tour when booking with us.
- Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Khao Yai
- Bangkok - Khao Yai
- Pattaya - Khao Yai
- Bangkok - Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Hua Hin - Kaeng Krachan
- Hua Hin - Pala-U Waterfall
- Bangkok - Kanchanaburi, Erawan Waterfalls or Hellfire Pass
- Kanchanaburi - Erawan Waterfalls or Hellfire Pass
- Bangkok - Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Hua Hin - Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Chiang Mai - Doi Inthanon National Park
- Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep
- Hua Hin - Kui Buri National Park
- Khao Lak - Khao Sok National Park
- Koh Lanta - Khao Sok National Park
- Krabi - Khao Sok National Park
- Phuket - Khao Sok National Park
- Surat Thani - Khao Sok National Park