Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Khao Yai
Full day taxi service with start from a Bangkok airport/hotel, to attractions in Ayutthaya and north of Khao Yai.
Service hours; The full day services can start from a Bangkok airport/hotel as early as 6 am, continue att the attractions up until 4:30pm in Ayutthaya or 6 pm at Khao Yai before drop off at a hotel in Khao Yai area or in Bangkok. The earliest pickup time from a Khao Yai hotel is 9 am. After 6 pm you will be returned to your hotel. The return time to your hotel depends on it's distance to the last attraction. If returned to a Bangkok hotel, the expected return time could be 8:30pm if the traffic is good.
Bangkok to Ayutthaya & Khao Yai
MPV/MUV - Toyota Innova model, max 4 people on 2 rows with 1 bigger luggage per person or 5 people with smaller luggage (max 1 big luggage) on 3 rows.
Minivan - 10 seater Toyota Commuters, this model is standard in Thailand. Max 7-8 people with max 4 bigger luggage and 4 medium luggage or 10 people with no luggage. 9-10 people with luggage won't fit even with kids.
The quotes displayed in this page are per group/vehicle, not per person.
|Bangkok – Ayutthaya only||MPV/MUV||4-5||
3,100 THB (*)
|Bangkok – Ayutthaya only||Minivan||8-10||
3,700 THB (*)
|Bangkok – Ayutthaya & Khao Yai||MPV/MUV||4-5||
4,100 THB (*) (**)
|Bangkok – Ayutthaya & Khao Yai||Minivan||8-10||
4,700 THB (*) (**)
(*) Pickup from and/or return to Bangkok hotel included, only pickup from airport included.
(**) Cheaper price if only drop off at Khao Yai (not returning to Bangkok)
Attractions to visit
- Wat Chaiwatthanaram (Historic Park)
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet (temple) in Ayutthaya Historic Park
- Wat Ratchaburana & Buddha statue in tree
- Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
- Any other attractions in Central Ayutthaya
- PB Valley | tours can be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primo Piazza
- Palio Khao Yai (optional)
- Farm Chokchai (optional) - closed Mondays | tours can be booked via email@example.com
- Any restaurants/cafes along the routes
You are free to to change yout planning, but please let us know about eventual new attractions to visit so we can confirm the price.
- Pick up from hotel or Airport in Bangkok, return to hotel in Bangkok (not service back to the airports)
- Fuel, eventual tollway fees, eventual parking fees
- Service at the attractions up until 6 pm. This means you can enjoy the attractions in Ayutthaya or Khao Yai area up until 6pm.
- Drop off at hotel after 6pm (drive back time to hotel included)
- Your personal expenses such as eventual entrance fee or tour costs at the attractions
- Meals, refreshments
- Planning itineraries, no need for hourly bases plannings as the driver will wait at each attraction until you are ready to move to the next. We will only order the attractions for optimal route.
No service to following places;
- Attractions at the south side of the national park
- Cruel places with animals in captivity like zoo or elephant businesses (farms with domestic animals are ok)
- Attractions in Bangkok (only drop off at one location)
For other none national park related destinations, please send an inquiry and ask. We do offer intercity taxi services from some major tourist destinations.
Reviews from our guests
We appreciate your feedback after the tour when booking with us.
By: Ruxandra Gheorghian | posted Sun 8 Mar, 2020
We booked three separate journeys though Thai National Parks and the experience could not have been smoother. The communication was crystal clear and every single one of my pre-booking questions was answered within minutes - I don’t know when the booking manager even gets time to sleep. :)
As for the drivers, they were always on time, extremely polite, and efficient. We felt safe every step of the way and would recommend them to anyone!
By: Carina | posted Tue 25 Feb, 2020
It was super easy to contact the company. Although the driver haven't spoken any English, he made a great job and we arrived everywhere safe. Thanks a lot!
By: Group of four Canadians with bikes | posted Sun 2 Feb, 2020
The only reason we didn't give a five stars is that we were frozen for the first three hours of the trip #1. At the first stop after some discussion we finally understood each other and everything was perfect for the two trips.
By: Chong KV | posted Sun 22 Dec, 2019
Very pro service and careful driver.
I will go for thai national park private car service especially if I got 3-4 to go, is so much more cost effective compare to other tour group
By: Fedeli Valentina Benedetta | posted Mon 2 Dec, 2019
Ci siamo trovati molto bene per entrambi gli spostamenti. Autisti affidabili con ottima guida e auto molto confortevoli. Sicuramente consigliato!
By: Natividad Casalengua | posted Sun 18 Aug, 2019
Very nice and safe driver. We had a very good time
By: Jessica Wong | posted Mon 25 Feb, 2019
Great service from order to delivery. Office staff was very responsive, polite and always reply promptly, and arrange the trips quickly. Our driver (Somkid) was very punctual, patience and very professional. The car was clean and in great shape, and the drive was smooth and hassle free. Exactly what we wanted.
By: Low Lee Hoon | posted Mon 24 Dec, 2018
Our driver Mr Ta Win is soft spoken, patient, punctual, amicable & good driver. I would highly recommend him to my family n friends. I would certainly request for him for my future trip. It will be good if the MPV can take 4-5 persons
Tour operator's response
Our MPV are big enough for 4 people with 4 large luggage plus few more smaller luggage. For 5 people, it only works with cabin size luggage per person. :)
By: MCBL Chan | posted Sat 15 Dec, 2018
By: Mohd Shah Abdullah | posted Mon 10 Sep, 2018
The trip was wonderful and we would like to recommend to our friend and the driver was helpful through out our trip.