Species of Thailand
Binomial name: Alcippe fratercula, Robert Henry Fernando Rippon, 1900
Yunnan Fulvetta (Alcippe fratercula) is a species of bird in the Pellorneidae family. It is endemic to southern China, southeastern Myanmar and northern Indochina.
Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist montane forests.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Alcippe fratercula
NR:Not Recognised (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
- Chae Son National Park
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Lang
- Doi Lo District, Chiang Mai
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Phu Kha National Park
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Huai Nam Dang National Park
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Khun Chae National Park
- Khun Nan National Park
- Mae Moei National Park
- Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai
- Mae Wong National Park
- Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai
- Nam Nao National Park
- Pa Sang District, Lamphun
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park
- Phu Kradueng National Park
- Phu Luang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Suan Sai National Park
- Umphang Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Alcippe fratercula in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.