Species of Thailand
Blue-eyed anglehead lizard
Binomial name: Gonocephalus liogaster, Albert Charles Lewis Günther, 1872
* No content available for this species yet *
- Gonocephalus liogaster
- German: Blauaugen-Winkelkopfagame
- Blue-eyed anglehead lizard
- Tropical forest dragon
- Orange-ringed anglehead lizard
- Gonocephalus liogaster, Larry Lee Grismer (2011)
- Gonocephalus liogaster, Ulrich Manthey & Norbert Schuster (1999)
- Gonocephalus liogaster, Ulrich Manthey & Wolfgang Grossmann (1997)
- Gonocephalus liogaster, Heinz Wermuth (1967)
- Gonyocephalus liogaster, Nelly de Rooij (1915)
- Gonyocephalus herveyi, Nelly de Rooij (1915)
- Goniocephalus herveyi, George Albert Boulenger (1887)
- Gonyocephalus liogaster, George Albert Boulenger (1885)
- Tiaris liogaster, Albert Charles Lewis Günther (1872)
No photo for this species yet
- Hala-Bala Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Gonocephalus liogaster in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.