Species of Thailand
Davison's leaf warbler
Binomial name: Phylloscopus davisoni, Eugene William Oates, 1889
Davison's leaf warbler or white-tailed leaf warbler(Phylloscopus davisoni) is a species of leaf warbler (family Phylloscopidae). It was formerly included in the "Old World warbler" assemblage.
It is found in the People's Republic of China, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam. Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests and subtropical or tropical moist montane forests.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Phylloscopus davisoni
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
- Chae Son National Park
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Chiang Khong District, Chiang Rai
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Lang
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Phu Kha National Park
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Huai Nam Dang National Park
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Khao Soi Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Yai National Park
- Khun Chae National Park
- Khun Tan District, Chiang Rai
- Mae Fa Luang District, Chiang Rai
- Mae Moei National Park
- Mae Wong National Park
- Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai
- Mueang Nan District, Nan
- Nam Nao National Park
- Nanthaburi National Park
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Chi Fa Forest Park
- Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park
- Phu Khiao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Kradueng National Park
- Phu Luang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Soi Dao National Park
- Phu Suan Sai National Park
- Taksin Maharat National Park
- Umphang Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Phylloscopus davisoni in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.