Species of Thailand
Chinese leaf warbler
Binomial name: Phylloscopus yunnanensis, John David Digues La Touche, 1922
The Chinese Leaf Warbler (Phylloscopus yunnanensis) is a species of Old World warbler in the Phylloscopidae family. It is found only in China.
Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical dry forests and subtropical or tropical high-altitude shrubland.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Phylloscopus yunnanensis
- Phylloscopus sichuanensis
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Chiang Dao District, Chiang Mai
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Chiang Saen District, Chiang Rai
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Huai Nam Dang National Park
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Khao Yai National Park
- Mae Moei National Park
- Mae Wong National Park
- Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai
- Mueang Nakhon Nayok District, Nakhon Nayok
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Luang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Suan Sai National Park
Range map of Phylloscopus yunnanensis in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.