Species of Thailand
Claudia's leaf warbler
Binomial name: Phylloscopus claudiae, John David Digues La Touche, 1922
Claudia's leaf warbler (Phylloscopus claudiae) is a leaf warbler found only in China. Its natural habitat is temperate forests. Most taxonomists previously considered it to be a subspecies of the Blyth's leaf warbler.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Phylloscopus claudiae
- English: Claudia's warbler
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
- Bangkok Province
- Chae Son National Park
- Chiang Dao District, Chiang Mai
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Chiang Khong District, Chiang Rai
- Chiang Saen District, Chiang Rai
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Lang
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Phu Kha National Park
- Huai Nam Dang National Park
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Khao Khitchakut National Park
- Khao Soi Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Yai National Park
- Khun Chae National Park
- Khun Nan National Park
- Kui Buri National Park
- Mae Chan District, Chiang Rai
- Mae Fa Luang District, Chiang Rai
- Mae Moei National Park
- Mae Ping National Park
- Mae Wong National Park
- Mueang Nakhon Nayok District, Nakhon Nayok
- Mueang Nan District, Nan
- Nam Nao National Park
- Nong Bong Khai Non-hunting Area
- Pang Sida National Park
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park
- Phu Khiao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Langka National Park
- Phu Luang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Suan Sai National Park
- Phu Wiang National Park
- Sakaerat Environmental Research Station
- Taksin Maharat National Park
- Tat Mok National Park
- Thap Lan National Park
- Thung Salaeng Luang National Park
- Thung Yai Naresuan Wildlife Sanctuary
- Umphang Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Phylloscopus claudiae in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.