Species of Thailand
White-browed scimitar babbler
Binomial name: Pomatorhinus schisticeps, Brian Houghton Hodgson, 1836
The white-browed scimitar babbler (Pomatorhinus schisticeps) is a species of bird in the Timaliidae family.
It is found in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests and subtropical or tropical moist montane forests.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Pomatorhinus schisticeps
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Chae Son National Park
- Chiang Dao District, Chiang Mai
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Chiang Saen District, Chiang Rai
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Lang
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Phu Kha National Park
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Huai Nam Dang National Park
- Kaeng Krachan District, Phetchaburi
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Kaeng Som Maew Queen Sirikit Forest Park
- Khao Ang Rue Nai Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Khitchakut National Park
- Khao Laem National Park
- Khao Luang National Park
- Khao Phra - Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Soi Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Yai National Park
- Khlong Saeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khun Nan National Park
- Kui Buri National Park
- Lam Nam Kok National Park
- Mae Fa Luang District, Chiang Rai
- Mae Moei National Park
- Mae Wong National Park
- Mueang Kanchanaburi District, Kanchanaburi
- Nam Nao National Park
- Omkoi Wildlife Sanctuary
- Pachee River Wildlife Sanctuary
- Pai District, Mae Hong Son
- Pang Sida National Park
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Chi Fa Forest Park
- Phu Foi Lom National Park
- Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park
- Phu Khiao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Kradueng National Park
- Phu Luang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Ruea National Park
- Phu Suan Sai National Park
- Sai Yok District, Kanchanaburi
- Sakaerat Environmental Research Station
- Salak Pra Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sangkhom District, Nong Khai
- Taksin Maharat National Park
- Thung Salaeng Luang National Park
- Thung Yai Naresuan Wildlife Sanctuary
- Umphang Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Pomatorhinus schisticeps in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.