Species of Thailand
Binomial name: Alophoixus ochraceus, Frederic Moore, 1854
The ochraceous bulbul (Alophoixus ochraceus) is a species of songbird in the Pycnonotidae family. It is found in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Burma, Thailand, and Vietnam. It is usually found in the mid-storey of broadleaved evergreen and rainforests up to 1500 m amsl.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Alophoixus ochraceus
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Ban Bueng District, Chonburi
- Bang Phra Non-hunting Area
- Hala-Bala Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kaeng Krachan District, Phetchaburi
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Kaeng Krung National Park
- Khao Ang Rue Nai Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Banthat Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Chong
- Khao Khiao - Khao Chomphu Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Khitchakut National Park
- Khao Lak - Lam Ru National Park
- Khao Luang National Park
- Khao Nam Khang National Park
- Khao Nan National Park
- Khao Phanom Bencha National Park
- Khao Phra - Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Pu - Khao Ya National Park
- Khao Soi Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Sok National Park
- Khlong Nakha Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khlong Phanom National Park
- Khlong Saeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kromluang Chumphon Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kui Buri National Park
- Mu Ko Chang National Park
- Mueang Chumphon District, Chumphon
- Mueang Kanchanaburi District, Kanchanaburi
- Mueang Krabi District, Krabi
- Mueang Phetchaburi District, Phetchaburi
- Pang Sida National Park
- San Kala Khiri National Park
- Sri Phang-nga National Park
- Tai Rom Yen National Park
- Takua Pa District, Phang Nga
- Thale Ban National Park
- Thong Pha Phum National Park
- Ton Nga-Chang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Alophoixus ochraceus in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.