Species of Thailand
Khorat snail-eating turtle
Binomial name: Malayemys khoratensis, Flora Ihlow, Melita Vamberger, Morris Flecks, Timo Hartmann, Michael Cota, Sunchai Makchai, Pratheep Meewattana, Jeffrey E. Dawson, Long Kheng, Dennis Rödder & Uwe Fritz, 2016
* No content available for this species yet *
- Malayemys khoratensis
- Khorat snail-eating turtle
- Isan snail-eating turtle
- Malayemys isan, Montri Sumontha, Timothy R. Brophy, Kirati Kunya, Suthep Wiboonatthapol & Olivier Sylvain Gérard Pauwels (2016)
- Malayemys khoratensis, Flora Ihlow, Melita Vamberger, Morris Flecks, Timo Hartmann, Michael Cota, Sunchai Makchai, Pratheep Meewattana, Jeffrey E. Dawson, Long Kheng, Dennis Rödder & Uwe Fritz (2016)
- Malayemys subtrijuga, Kubota et al. (2015)
- Malayemys subtrijuga, Bryan L. Stuart & Steven G. Platt (2004)
No photo for this species yet
- Aranyaprathet District, Sa Kaeo
- Na Klang District, Nong Bua Lamphu
- Sikhio District, Nakhon Ratchasima
- Wichian Buri District, Phetchabun
- Yang Talat District, Kalasin
Range map of Malayemys khoratensis in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.