Species of Thailand
Lesser necklaced laughingthrush
Binomial name: Garrulax monileger, Brian Houghton Hodgson, 1836
The lesser necklaced laughingthrush (Garrulax monileger) is a species of bird in the Leiothrichidae family.
It is found in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam. Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests and subtropical or tropical moist montane forests.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Garrulax monileger
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Chae Son National Park
- Chaloem Rattanakosin National Park
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Lang
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Erawan National Park
- Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kaeng Krachan District, Phetchaburi
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Kaset Sombun District, Chaiyaphum
- Khao Ang Rue Nai Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Soi Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Yai National Park
- Khon San District, Chaiyaphum
- Khun Chae National Park
- Khun Nan National Park
- Khun Phawo National Park
- Kui Buri National Park
- Mae Moei National Park
- Mae Ping National Park
- Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai
- Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai
- Mueang Tak District, Tak
- Nam Nao National Park
- Ob Khan National Park
- Pa Sang District, Lamphun
- Pachee River Wildlife Sanctuary
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Khiao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Pran Buri District, Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Sai Yok District, Kanchanaburi
- Sai Yok National Park
- Sakaerat Environmental Research Station
- Salak Pra Wildlife Sanctuary
- Taksin Maharat National Park
- Tha Yang District, Phetchaburi
- Thung Yai Naresuan Wildlife Sanctuary
- Umphang Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Garrulax monileger in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.