Species of Thailand
Binomial name: Garrulax strepitans, Edward Blyth, 1855
The White-necked Laughingthrush (Garrulax strepitans) is a species of bird in the Leiothrichidae family.
It is found in China, Laos, Myanmar, and Thailand.
Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests and subtropical or tropical moist montane forests.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Garrulax strepitans
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Chiang Saen District, Chiang Rai
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Lang
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Huai Nam Dang National Park
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Khon San District, Chaiyaphum
- Khun Chae National Park
- Mae Wong National Park
- Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai
- Nam Nao National Park
- Pa Sang District, Lamphun
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park
- Phu Khiao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Kradueng National Park
- Thung Yai Naresuan Wildlife Sanctuary
- Umphang Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Garrulax strepitans in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.