Species of Thailand
Roule's snake skink
Thai: จิ้งเหลนด้วงบางพระ, ching laen duang Chonburi
Binomial name: Isopachys roulei, Fernand Angel, 1920
* No content available for this species yet *
- Isopachys roulei
- German: Chonburi-Schlangenskink
- Roule's snake skink
- Chonburi snake skink
- Roule's legless skink
- จิ้งเหลนด้วงบางพระ, ching laen duang Chonburi
- Isopachys roulei, Ruud de Lang & Wolfgang Böhme (1990)
- Isopachys roulei, Édouard-Raoul Brygoo (1985)
- Ophioscincus roulei, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Rhodona roulei, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1937)
- Ophioscincus roulei, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Typhloseps roulei, Fernand Angel (1920)
Data Deficient (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
- Mueang Chonburi District, Chonburi
Range map of Isopachys roulei in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.