Species of Thailand
Thai snake skink
Binomial name: Isopachys anguinoides, George Albert Boulenger, 1914
Isopachys anguinoides, commonly known as the Thai snake skink or Heyer's Isopachys, is a species of skink in the family Scincidae.
I. anguinoides is found in Thailand and Myanmar.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Isopachys anguinoides
- German: Fussloser Schlangenskink
- Heyer's isopachys
- Thai snake skink
- Prachuap snake skink
- Thai: จิ้งเหลนด้วงประจวบ
- Isopachys anguinoides, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (1999)
- Ophioscincus anguinoides, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Rhodona anguinoides, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1937)
- Ophioscincus anguinoides, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Lygosoma anguinoides, George Albert Boulenger (1914)
- Ophioscincus anguinoides, George Albert Boulenger (1914)
- Rhodona anguinoides, George Albert Boulenger (1914)
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Ban Lat District, Phetchaburi
- Cha-Am District, Phetchaburi
- Kaeng Krachan District, Phetchaburi
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Mueang Phetchaburi District, Phetchaburi
- Pachee River Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Isopachys anguinoides in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.