Species of Thailand
Binomial name: Prinia superciliaris, John Anderson, 1871
The hill prinia (Prinia superciliaris) is a species of bird in the Cisticolidae family.
It is found in China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam. It was formerly considered conspecific with the black-throated prinia.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Prinia superciliaris
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
- Chae Son National Park
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Lang
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Phu Kha National Park
- Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Huai Nam Dang National Park
- Khun Chae National Park
- Mae Ai District, Chiang Mai
- Mae Fa Luang District, Chiang Rai
- Mae Moei National Park
- Mae Taeng District, Chiang Mai
- Mae Wong National Park
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Chi Fa Forest Park
- Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park
- Phu Luang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Suan Sai National Park
Range map of Prinia superciliaris in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.