Species of Thailand
Mocquard's house gecko
Thai: Hemidactylus craspedotus
Binomial name: Hemidactylus craspedotus, François Mocquard, 1890
* No content available for this species yet *
- Hemidactylus craspedotus
- German: Gesäumter Haftzeher
- Mocquard's house gecko
- Frilled gecko
- Frilly house gecko
- Malayan frilly gecko
- Thai: Hemidactylus craspedotus
- Hemidactylus craspedotus, Aaron Matthew Bauer et al. (2010)
- Hemidactylus craspedotus, George R. Zug et al. (2007)
- Cosymbotus craspedotus, Ulrich Manthey & Wolfgang Grossmann (1997)
- Cosymbotus craspedotus, Arnold Girard Kluge (1993)
- Platyurus craspedotus, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Mimetozoon craspedotus, Nelly de Rooij (1915)
- Mimetozoon floweri, George Albert Boulenger (1896)
- Hemidactylus craspedotus, François Mocquard (1890)
No photo for this species yet
- Khao Nan National Park
- Ko Kut District, Trat
- Mueang Krabi District, Krabi
Range map of Hemidactylus craspedotus in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.