Species of Thailand
Lacerated four-clawed gecko
Binomial name: Gehyra lacerata, Edward Harrison Taylor, 1962
* No content available for this species yet *
- Gehyra lacerata
- German: Kanchanaburi-Vierkrallengecko
- Lacerated four-clawed gecko
- Western four-clawed gecko
- Kanchanaburi four-clawed gecko
- Lacerated dtella
- Thai: จิ้งจกหินอ้วน
- Gehyra lacerate, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (2015)
- Gehyra lacerata, Nguyen Van Sang et al. (2009)
- Gehyra lacerata, Herbert Rösler (2000)
- Gehyra laceratus, Vladimir V. Bobrov (1995)
- Gehyra lacerata, Arnold Girard Kluge (1993)
- Gehyra lacerata, Heinz Wermuth (1965)
- Peropus laceratus, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Peropus laceratus, Edward Harrison Taylor (1962)
- Ban Fang District, Khon Kaen
- Ban Lat District, Phetchaburi
- Cha-Am District, Phetchaburi
- Khao Nang Panthurat Forest Park
- Lao Khwan District, Kanchanaburi
- Mueang Chonburi District, Chonburi
- Mueang Kanchanaburi District, Kanchanaburi
- Mueang Phetchaburi District, Phetchaburi
- Pang Sida National Park
- Sakaerat Environmental Research Station
- Tha Yang District, Phetchaburi
Range map of Gehyra lacerata in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.