Species of Thailand
Fehlmann’s four-clawed gecko
Binomial name: Gehyra fehlmanni, Edward Harrison Taylor, 1962
Also known as Fehlmann's dtella, Fehlmann's four-clawed gecko (Gehyra fehlmanni) is a species of gecko in the genus Gehyra.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Gehyra fehlmanni
- German: Fehlmanns Vierkrallengecko
- Fehlmann's four-clawed gecko
- Fehlmann's dtella
- Thai: จิ้งจกหินลายกระ
- Gehyra cf. fehlmanni, Larry Lee Grismer et al. (2007)
- Gehyra fehlmanni, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (1999)
- Gehyra fehlmanni, Ulrich Manthey & Wolfgang Grossmann (1997)
- Gehyra fehlmanni, Arnold Girard Kluge (1993)
- Peropus fehlmanni, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Peropus fehlmanni, Edward Harrison Taylor (1962)
Range map of Gehyra fehlmanni in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.