Species of Thailand
Thai: งูลายสอจุดขาว, ngu lai sor jud khao
Binomial name: Fowlea punctulatus, Albert Charles Lewis Günther, 1858
Xenochrophis punctulatus is a species of snake found in East India, Myanmar, and Thailand (Mae Hong Son Province).
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Fowlea punctulatus
- Burmese keelback
- Spotted keelback
- Spotted keelback water snake
- White-spotted keelback
- งูลายสอจุดขาว, ngu lai sor jud khao
- งูลายสอดำ, ngu lai sor damm
- Fowlea punctulatus, Jayaditya Purkayastha et al. (2019)
- Xenochrophis punctulatus, Van Stanley Bartholomew Wallach et al. (2014)
- Xenochrophis punctulatus, Indraneil Das (1996)
- Natrix punctulata, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1943)
- Nerodia punctulata, Frank Wall (1923)
- Tropidonotus punctulatus, George Albert Boulenger (1893)
- Fowlea peguensis, William Theobald (1868)
- Tropidonotus punctulatus, William Theobald (1868)
- Tropidonotus punctulatus, Albert Charles Lewis Günther (1858)
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
- Kra Buri District, Ranong
Range map of Fowlea punctulatus in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.