Species of Thailand
Mekong mud snake
Thai: งูสายรุ้งลาย, ngu sai rung lai
Binomial name: Enhydris subtaeniata, René Léon Bourret, 1934
* No content available for this species yet *
- Enhydris subtaeniata
- Mekong mud snake
- Striped water snake
- Thai: งูสายรุ้งลาย, ngu sai rung lai
- Enhydris subtaeniata, John C. Murphy & Harold Knight Voris (2014)
- Enhydris subtaeniata, Van Stanley Bartholomew Wallach et al. (2014)
- Enhydris subtaeniata, Daryl Ralph Karns et al. (2010)
- Enhydris subtaeniata, Harold Knight Voris (2006)
- Enhydris subtaeniata, Daryl Ralph Karns et al. (2005)
- Hypsirhina enhydris subtaeniata, René Léon Bourret (1934)
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Khon San District, Chaiyaphum
- Khong Chai District, Kalasin
- Mueang Loei District, Loei
- Mueang Nakhon Sawan District, Nakhon Sawan
- Mueang Nongbua Lamphu District, Nong Bua Lamphu
- Mueang Udon Thani District, Udon Thani
- Nong Han District, Udon Thani
- Pak Thong Chai District, Nakhon Ratchasima
- Phibun Rak District, Udon Thani
- Prachantakham District, Prachinburi
- Warin Chamrap District, Ubon Ratchathani
Range map of Enhydris subtaeniata in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.