Species of Thailand
Assam mountain snake
Plagiopholis nuchalis, George Albert Boulenger, 1893
(In Thai: งูหัวลายลูกศร, ngu hua lai look sorn)
Plagiopholis nuchalis, commonly known as the Assam mountain snake, is a species of colubrid snake. It is found in Yunnan (China), Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, possibly also in Assam region of India and in Vietnam. Specimens from Yunnan have been described as the subspecies Plagiopholis nuchalis kunmingensis.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Plagiopholis nuchalis
- German: Indische Halsbandnatter
- Assam mountain snake
- Assamese mountain snake
- Thai: งูหัวลายลูกศร, ngu hua lai look sorn
- Plagiopholis nuchalis, Van Stanley Bartholomew Wallach et al. (2014)
- Plagiopholis nuchalis, Frank Tillack et al. (2006)
- Plagiopholis nuchalis, Merel J. Cox et al. (1998)
- Oligodon kunmingensis, Zi-Tong Kou & Jie-Yun Wu (1993)
- Plagiopholis nuchalis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1943)
- Plagiopholis nuchalis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1940)
- Trirhinopholis nuchalis, Frank Wall (1921)
- Oligodon evansi, Frank Wall (1913)
- Trirhinopholis nuchalis, George Albert Boulenger (1893)
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
Please help us review our species pages if wrong photos are used or any other details in the page is wrong. We can be reached via our contact us page.