Species of Thailand
Mukhlesur's narrow-mouthed frog
Binomial name: Microhyla mukhlesuri, Mahmudul Hasan, Mohammed Mafizul Islam, Mitsuru Kuramoto, Atsushi Kurabayashi & Masayuki Sumida, 2014
* No content available for this species yet *
- Microhyla mukhlesuri
- English: Mukhlesur's narrow-mouthed frog
- Bangkok Province
- Bo Rai District, Trat
- Chaloem Rattanakosin National Park
- Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Khao Yai National Park
- Khun Nan National Park
- Kra Buri District, Ranong
- Mueang Loei District, Loei
- Prachantakham District, Prachinburi
- Sakaerat Environmental Research Station
Range map of Microhyla mukhlesuri in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.