Species of Thailand
Siamese leaf-toed gecko
Binomial name: Dixonius siamensis, George Albert Boulenger, 1899
Siamese Leaf-toed Gecko Dixonius siamensis is a species of gecko found in South Asia. This is the type species of the genus Dixonius, named after James R. Dixon from Texas A&M University.
Bangladesh, India, Thailand, Annam, Siam (Dung-Phya-Fai), Myanmar (= Burma), Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia?
Type locality: Dung-Phya Fai Mountains, eastern Siam.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Dixonius siamensis
- German: Siam-Blattfingergecko
- English: Siamese leaf-toed gecko
- Dixonius siamensis, Nguyen Van Sang et al. (2009)
- Dixonius siamensis, Herbert Rösler (2000)
- Dixonius siamensis, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (1999)
- Phyllodactylus siamensis, Merel J. Cox et al. (1998)
- Dixonius siamensis, Aaron Matthew Bauer et al. (1997)
- Phyllodactylus siamensis, Arnold Girard Kluge (1993)
- Phyllodactylus siamensis, Heinz Wermuth (1965)
- Phyllodactylus siamensis, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Phyllodactylus siamensis, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Phyllodactylus burmanicus, Nelson Annandale (1905)
- Phyllodactylus paviei, François Mocquard (1904)
- Phyllodactylus siamensis, George Albert Boulenger (1899)
- Ban Lat District, Phetchaburi
- Bang Lamung District, Chonburi
- Bang Saphan District, Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Bo Rai District, Trat
- Cha-Am District, Phetchaburi
- Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kaeng Krachan District, Phetchaburi
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Kaeng Tana National Park
- Khao Chamao - Khao Wong National Park
- Khao Yai Da
- Mueang Chaiyaphum District, Chaiyaphum
- Mueang Chumphon District, Chumphon
- Mueang Kanchanaburi District, Kanchanaburi
- Mueang Phetchaburi District, Phetchaburi
- Mueang Sa Kaeo District, Sa Kaeo
- Mueang Udon Thani District, Udon Thani
- Nong Han District, Udon Thani
- Nong Phai District, Phetchabun
- Nong Ya Plong District, Phetchaburi
- Pak Thong Chai District, Nakhon Ratchasima
- Sakaerat Environmental Research Station
- Sattahip District, Chonburi
- Sung Noen District, Nakhon Ratchasima
- Tha Mai District, Chanthaburi
- Tha Tako District, Nakhon Sawan
- Tha Yang District, Phetchaburi
- Watthana Nakhon District, Sa Kaeo
Range map of Dixonius siamensis in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.