Species of Thailand
Binomial name: Pellorneum tickelli, Edward Blyth, 1859
The buff-breasted babbler (Pellorneum tickelli) is a species of bird in the Pellorneidae family. It is found in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam. Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests and subtropical or tropical moist montane forests.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Pellorneum tickelli
- Trichastoma tickelli, Edward Blyth (1859)
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Chae Son National Park
- Chiang Dao District, Chiang Mai
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Chiang Khong District, Chiang Rai
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Lang
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Phu Kha National Park
- Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Erawan National Park
- Hang Chat District, Lampang
- Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Khao Laem National Park
- Khao Luang National Park
- Khao Phra - Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Sok National Park
- Khun Chae National Park
- Khun Nan National Park
- Khun Tan District, Chiang Rai
- Mae Moei National Park
- Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai
- Mae Wong National Park
- Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai
- Mueang Kanchanaburi District, Kanchanaburi
- Nam Nao National Park
- Omkoi Wildlife Sanctuary
- Pa Sang District, Lamphun
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park
- Phu Khiao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Langka National Park
- Phu Luang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Soi Dao National Park
- Phu Suan Sai National Park
- Sri Phang-nga National Park
- Taksin Maharat National Park
- Thale Ban National Park
- Tham Sakoen National Park
- Thung Salaeng Luang National Park
- Thung Yai Naresuan Wildlife Sanctuary
- Umphang Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Pellorneum tickelli in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.