Species of Thailand
Thai: นกตบยุงป่าโคก, nok top yung paa khok
Binomial name: Caprimulgus affinis, Thomas Horsfield, 1821
The Savanna Nightjar (Caprimulgus affinis) is a species of nightjar found in South and Southeast Asia.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Caprimulgus affinis
- Thai: นกตบยุงป่าโคก, nok top yung paa khok
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Ban Phai District, Khon Kaen
- Bang Phra Non-hunting Area
- Bangkok Province
- Bueng Boraped Non-hunting Area
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Chiang Saen District, Chiang Rai
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kabin Buri District, Prachinburi
- Kaeng Khoi District, Saraburi
- Khao Yai National Park
- Mae Fa Luang District, Chiang Rai
- Mueang Nakhon Sawan District, Nakhon Sawan
- Mueang Ratchaburi District, Ratchaburi
- Mueang Tak District, Tak
- Nam Nao National Park
- Phatthana Nikhom District, Lopburi
- Sakaerat Environmental Research Station
- Taphan Hin District, Phichit
- Thung Yai Naresuan Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Caprimulgus affinis in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.