Species of Thailand
Herbert's slender skink
Binomial name: Lygosoma herberti, Malcolm Arthur Smith, 1916
* No content available for this species yet *
- Lygosoma herberti
- German: Herberts Laubskink
- Herbert's slender skink
- Herbert's supple skink
- Thai: จิ้งเหลนเรียวใต้
- Lygosoma herberti, Larry Lee Grismer (2011)
- Riopa herberti, Olivier Sylvain Gérard Pauwels et al. (2000)
- Riopa herberti, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Riopa herberti, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Lygosoma herberti, G. Hope Sworder (1933)
- Riopa hughi, Doris Mable Cochran (1930)
- Riopa herberti, Doris Mable Cochran (1930)
- Sphenosoma hughi, Doris Mable Cochran (1927)
- Lygosoma herberti, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1916)
No photo for this species yet
- Mueang Krabi District, Krabi
- Nakhon Si Thammarat Province
- Phang Nga Province
- Phuket Province
- Ranong Province
- Surat Thani Province
Range map of Lygosoma herberti in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.