Species of Thailand
Binomial name: Iole propinqua, Emile Oustalet, 1903
The Grey-eyed Bulbul (Iole propinqua) is a species of songbird in the Pycnonotidae family.
It is found in Cambodia, China, Laos, Burma, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Iole propinqua
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Ban Bueng District, Chonburi
- Chae Son National Park
- Chiang Dao District, Chiang Mai
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Chiang Khong District, Chiang Rai
- Doi Chong National Park
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Lang
- Doi Lo District, Chiang Mai
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Phu Kha National Park
- Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Fang District, Chiang Mai
- Huai Nam Dang National Park
- Kaeng Khoi District, Saraburi
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Khao Ang Rue Nai Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Chamao - Khao Wong National Park
- Khao Khitchakut National Park
- Khao Luang National Park
- Khao Phra - Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Soi Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Yai National Park
- Khon San District, Chaiyaphum
- Khun Chae National Park
- Khun Korn Forest Park
- Khun Nan National Park
- Khun Tan District, Chiang Rai
- Mae Fa Luang District, Chiang Rai
- Mae Ping National Park
- Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai
- Muak Lek District, Saraburi
- Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai
- Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai
- Nam Nao National Park
- Namtok Phlio National Park
- Nong Bong Khai Non-hunting Area
- Ob Khan National Park
- Pa Sang District, Lamphun
- Pang Sida National Park
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Chong Na Yoi National Park
- Phu Foi Lom National Park
- Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park
- Phu Khiao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Kradueng National Park
- Phu Luang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phu Suan Sai National Park
- Phu Wiang National Park
- Sakaerat Environmental Research Station
- Salawin National Park
- Samae San Island
- Sri Phang-nga National Park
- Tat Mok National Park
- Tham Sakoen National Park
- Thap Lan National Park
- Thung Salaeng Luang National Park
- Wiang Kosai National Park
Range map of Iole propinqua in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.