Species of Thailand
Somsak's blind skink
Thai: จิ้งเหลนดวงเขาสอยดาว, ching len duang Khao Soi Dao
Binomial name: Dibamus somsaki, Masanoa Honda, Jarujin Nabhitabhata, Hidetoshi Ota & Tsutomu Hikida, 1997
* No content available for this species yet *
- Dibamus somsaki
- German: Somsaks Schlangenschleiche
- Somsak's blind skink
- Somsak’s dibamid lizard
- Khao Soi Dao snake skink
- Thai: จิ้งเหลนดวงเขาสอยดาว, ching len duang Khao Soi Dao
- Dibamus somsaki, Indraneil Das & Kelvin Kok Peng Lim (2009)
- Dibamus somsaki, Raul Epiblast Diaz et al. (2004)
- Dibamus somsaki, Masanoa Honda, Jarujin Nabhitabhata, Hidetoshi Ota & Tsutomu Hikida (1997)
No photo for this species yet
- Khao Soi Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Dibamus somsaki in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.