Species of Thailand
Thai: กิ้งก่าพระอินทร์, ging ga phra innthra
Binomial name: Aphaniotis fusca, Wilhelm Karl Hartwich Peters, 1864
* No content available for this species yet *
- Aphaniotis fusca
- German: Blaumaulagame
- Earless lizard
- Dusky earless agama
- Peninsular earless agama
- Thai: กิ้งก่าพระอินทร์, ging ga phra innthra
- Aphaniotis fuscus, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (2015)
- Aphaniotis fusca, Larry Lee Grismer (2011)
- Aphaniotis fusca, Ulrich Manthey & Norbert Schuster (1999)
- Aphaniotis fuscum, Tanya Chan-Ard et al. (1999)
- Aphaniotis fuscus, Merel J. Cox et al. (1998)
- Aphaniotis fusca, Ulrich Manthey & Wolfgang Grossmann (1997)
- Aphaniotis fuscus, Alice Georgie Cruickshank Grandison (1972)
- Aphaniotis fusca, John Roscoe Hendrickson (1966)
- Aphaniotis fuscus, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Aphaniotis fusca, Nelly de Rooij (1915)
- Aphaniotis floweri, Franz Werner (1900)
- Aphaniotus fusca, George Albert Boulenger (1885)
- Otocryptis (Aphaniotis) fusca, Wilhelm Karl Hartwich Peters (1864)
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
- Bannang Sata District, Yala
- Hala-Bala Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khok Pho District, Pattani
- Thale Ban National Park
- Waeng District, Narathiwat
Range map of Aphaniotis fusca in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.